View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
Recently I purchased an epub from the B&N store and downloaded it to my Nook ST. I wanted to copy the book to my PC from my rooted NST, but couldn't find it anywhere on my NST. Does anyone know where these B&N books are located on the NST?
I'm afraid books directly downloaded from B&N to Nooks(except the original one) are located in a hidden section. You'll have to download the book to your computer using Nook for PC(or similar).
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote