View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #39
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
What are "regular readers"? Are you assuming that they have the same level of technical knowledge/experience that you do??

What happens if a reader does see an error? Do they have the knowledge to realize that there are rendering errors with such and such version of Nook/kindle - shake their head and scoff at Nook/Kindle? Do they know that there are bugs in the conversion program that the publisher used - shake their head and scoff at the publisher? Or do they say to themselves "this is not a professional book - what author put out this garbage"?

In my HUMBLE opinion, I would not want to take the chance. I would want to provide the best possible document to the consumer. That means a clean, hand crafted, document. That's the advice Jon was giving on an earlier post.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote