View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #54
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I especially hate the ones where somebody says "it was much bigger (smaller) than I expected" when the measurements are clearly posted in the product description.
Classic!

In the beginning of eReaders, one review in Amazon Germany stated:
"Cybook Opus is great. But it's too small for me, so I give it 1 star. How anyone can produce such a small unit is beyond me. What bullshit".

That's just great.
Basically the review says:
"I proactively chose the smallest reader in the market. Unfortunately it's small so I hate it."
I understand, if someone after testing decides, 5" isn't working for his specific books.
But why is the reader bullshit then?
And why rate it 1 star?
And again: Why that aggression?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote