View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I will cry when our local B&N closes. I want to run right over there and buy something right now. (well I did just spend money in the cafe just yesterday).

On a side note: what kind of bad/informal writing do they have in the Wall Street Journal these days?? I thought the OP was a paraphrase, but it's the actual article. Uh-oh indeed.

eP
the wsj article was in a blog. here is the article. Barnes & Noble May Separate Nook Business as Losses Mount: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...#ixzz1ibLBju7Y
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote