View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Mine used to, Harry-a little badge next to Apps showing the number of apps with updates available. Not sure what changed-I don't see any preference settings in iTunes to control it.
For me, on Mac, it's still working perfectly. Sometimes I'm updating on iPad. When connecting to Mac, the exact update count already shows (most of the times it's more than just a single app, usually about 3 updates show). And that's although I'm using 2 different accounts (for historic reasons).
I have no idea though, how frequently iTunes is checking for updates. Or maybe updates are pushed via our accounts?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote