View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I don't know the answers, but I can see where they are being used (by searching for those strings in the available applications).

@Download only shows up in defaultstore.app. I see that there is a @Downloads translation, which indicates things rather than actions. So, I would guess that @Download would refer to an action. You can probably try defaultstore.app to see the context, though.

@OGDownload shows up only in UniversalSync.app. Maybe you can play with that application and guess the meaning from the context, as well.

@SyncFolder doesn't show up in any of the applications on my 623. So, if you guess wrong, it won't really matter.

Perhaps someone who can understand the translations in another language where the distinction is clear can give better answers.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote