View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #68
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecbritz View Post
Thanks to all for the crazy fun conversation. I added some more of the same but decided to scrap it. Party's over.

It seems my suggestions about how a beginner should learn Sigil has been generally accepted, except for Huey Tsen’s book which was not recommended. I at least will follow my own advice.

One remark by Hitch has remained stuck in my mind. She says that the days of eBooks (only ePubs?) are numbered. Does this simply mean that it's not commercially successful enough? Or is there another technology looming on the horizon?
I don't think the number of days for eBooks is numbered and I don't believe that is what she said. I think that the technology will reach the point that an ePub can be generated automatically from a word processor and her job of hand crafting an ePub will be much less needed.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote