View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #76
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
The new Apple maps app is surprisingly much more accurate for the area in Croatia where I live than the Google app was/is. I am happy with the new app, and I can always use Google maps in my browser if I ever feel the need, so I am happy with the upgrade overall.
I refuse to move to Croatia merely to be sure where I am! Most of the time, I can figure it out from my surroundings.

But now, of course, with iMaps, I can be somewhere else without actually going there. So I don't have to move to Croatia to be there. Which leads me to the important question - where's my Slivovitz?
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote