View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #43
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I'm a completest wherein I want the whole series in one format. Since I rarely buy pbooks that means the series needs to be available as ebooks.

In your case I downloaded the freebies, read them and loved them, and went and purchased all your backlist I could find as ebooks. If you hadn't had any other pbooks as ebooks I would not have purchased pbooks. Probably would've made a mental note to occasionally look for your ebooks.

I will definitely be looking forward to future ebooks.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote