View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Hi, Kimmy, and welcome to the forum. Check out all the books free for the downloading from here, and stay away from the monkeys!
Look at moy, Kimmey, look at moy. I've got two words to say to you, Kimmey: senile dementia

Grandma's not kept up her anti-"You damned kids get off my lawn!" medication, and what with that desert sun baking her brain every day...well, let's just say she probably just needs a Bex and a good lie down, hey?

The monkeys are perfectly safe to interract with. In fact, they're delightfuly company, very gracious hosts, always only too happy to provide.

Can I get you a drink?

Cheers,
Marc (or possibly Adrian...either way, one Zany Carter Deluxe coming right up)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote