View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:49 AM   #54
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nope. It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I think we should send in feedback to the app developer asking for a few tweaks. Right now it's pretty bare bones but I like it better than Overdrive I use to read my library books on.
I tried the overdrive app ONCE. Boy, I hated it. I didn't even finish the book (although the book was pretty boring.)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote