View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #26
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
In high stress times, I find myself re-reading the Little House series and Anne of Green Gables series.

Laura's wonderful descriptions always engage me when I re-read the Little House books, as I get so wrapped up in picturing things that I forget what else is going on around me. The first part of 'By the Shores of Silver Lake' would probably be triggering, but there are several books before that where it's mostly just happy childhood.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote