View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #30
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I have all my thousands of books on a 32GB MicroSd card that is always in my reader. Two reasons:
1. Backup. If my house burns down with all computers and disks included while I'm away at least i still my books.
2. Optimal choice. Whatever I want to read next, it's there.

One of the reasons why I bought an Onyx reader first and then later a PocketBook is that these readers do not slow down with a large number of books on them.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote