View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #16
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
@Ken

I am not quite there yet. I just got up and I am still enjoying my working Aura.
I am a bit miffed that I can't use my step approach myself, since the KoboLaucher changed into fmon and cgm999 put in a new koreader version.

I don't think you have to resize pictures. I don't even know if it should be png-files. I'll try and see.

Anyway I'll document the steps taken and the files copied and drop it in a box.
I just kept to the dimensions and file type that Sergey used. I did change the color mode to grayscale as it is used in black&white devices. I am using the image and it is all working fine now. The changes, that I can see, with "fmon" added, are mostly to restore the original Launcher script.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote