View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Hey Brian

I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions 2 and I really like proofreading on it. But it somehow turned ALL my epub files (incl. the ones I did not open in Adobe) into its brown logo and somehow (in the "properties") made them only to be opened with Adobe. (When I went to open a epub file in Nook for PC it wouldn't open.) So I went into "properties" and selected (just sort of arbitrarily) for the files to be opened with Nook for PC and now they seem to be getting opened by anything so it's cool. (I guess. lol) Any sort of experience with something similar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'd check it in Adobe Digital Editions, and for Kindle use Kindle Previewer as it will emulate various Kindle devices.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote