View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #24
LostBoyNZ
LostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLostBoyNZ can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: JetBook Color
Smile

Wow, mod186k1, those look fantastic. I've yet to see such great color on my JetBook Color.

I have noticed over the couple of weeks I've been using it though, I seem to view the colors stronger now. I'm probably just getting used to e-ink color, where as at the start I kept thinking it looked so dull.
LostBoyNZ is offline   Reply With Quote