View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Certainly more effort was spent ranting and insulting in your post than would be required for posting a link. Way to go.

BBC link
Not so much ranting as repeating my self because people don't read... I have mentioned the BBC Tech source three times in three separate posts... and I didn't have a link because I used the BBC App on my smartphone... so tell me again why I should look things up for you when you're probably capable of doing it for yourself... Likewise, way to go...

Edit for following post: Although I may overestimate your capabilities as you didn't find the right place according to Kartu (thanks Kartu)

Last edited by elcreative; 12-11-2011 at 02:18 PM.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote