View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CChris View Post
Hi!

Does it have to be the Sony?!

Check out the cybook, hopefully the first units will be with the buyers on Monday;
Certainly, there is no Mac or Linux Software, but it works as an USB Device, and Ships Worldwide.
No Book-Buying restrictions; if it exists in Mobipocket Format, you can buy it...

This forum offers great info, so just give it a try, and look the bookeen cybook up!

Don't give up on the technology yet, in our time wonders are still to come...

Chris
I'm also considering the Cybook because of Mobipocket support but I believe there is still no support for DRM-laden PDF if I'm not mistaken. That saddens me since the majority of ebook titles available from my public library are of this sort. They have some Mobipocket but they seem to be adding most of their titles in PDF these days.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote