View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnie_ View Post
Are you serious?
This post took me 5-seconds to find:-
http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...162202&page=21
I've seen lots more just like it here in these forums.

I was not exaggerating, the only part of my homepage not "FULL of marketing" was the library link at the top.
Please, we are NOT idiots...
There is nothing at that link about the home page being filled with Recommended books.

Are you not seeing the five covers from your library above the "Recommended for You" carousel? On my device, the Recommended list (well, Shortlist, now, because I changed it) takes up the bottom quarter of the screen. If that's not the case for you, perhaps you could post a photo, to help people here diagnose your Kobo's problem?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote