Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #173
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's cool. Card slot is a huge surprise. I'm still glad I didn't get one of these though, even when they were offered for "cheap" (30€ or what was it at the end? with Kobo Mini and other readers offered at the same time at that price point). They're sold out now, and I'd be surprised if they offered another batch of these things...
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote