View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #97
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Actually, in my dictionary "o'clock" is defined in o'.html, and the lookup works fine. So I am not convinced about this second character business and having to use 11.html. Maybe it works either way?
Could well be. I only reported what I found in the 11.htmls of the Kobo dictionaries. Maybe only those words with the first or second letter being forbidden in filenames must go to the 11.html, and some other cases are optional.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote