View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
We will be in Young Harris, GA, the first week of June. Mapquest says it is 577 miles from where we will be to Arlington. I wonder if I could talk Tim into taking a thousand mile detour just for a single dinner? We will be in The Love Shack, so we wouldn't need a hotel. At 6 mpg, it would be a very expensive detour. And we have to be at back at work on June 8th. Thinking, thinking...

The Love Shack is big enough to host a meetup in.

I just don't see how we can work it in. I will be taking a gemstone faceting class all week and Tim will be learning silversmithing. It's 8 hour days in the workshops all week long.

EDIT: And wouldn't want to miss meeting CassidyM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote