View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #7
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
Aha! I missed that one.
Wait, I still don't see it. It must only show up if you go in through the Connect desktop software, rather than the ebooks.connect.com web site.

Back on topic, I'm curious too, to hear what people think of the Stephenson books and what they are like for those of us that aren't sure if we'd like them.
I've read "Snow Crash" from Neal Stephenson, good cyberpunk book, fun to read. It's much easier to read than most of the other cyberpunk authors actually... Didn't change my ideas about the world like some scifi books did (it did changed the life of the developpers behind Second Life though), but I really had a nice time reading it. I don't know what the whole bundle's worth though...

Oh and I just finished reading Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom which takes place in a future version of Disney World. Well they even have a "Snow Crash parade", in the future. Guess that Corey Doctorow really liked reading Neal Stephenson ;-)
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote