View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #125
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Just tested the thing.
Definitely not for me.

Nice idea but that's it.
I didn't like how it was glowing into my eyes. I felt immediately uncomfortable as with my previous unlucky attempts with small LED lights. It is like switching on a torch and looking into it. Just a lighter version. The vertical dark lines didn't bother me. Reader+ cover = quite big and cluncky contraption.
When I showed to my wife, her first impression: will tire my eyes. Which was exactly what I thought about it.

Returning it back to my colleague who bought it and wanted me to test it for him

Last edited by astra; 10-21-2008 at 03:28 PM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote