View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
eep, can't change the title. I meant GOOGLE Nexus
Yes it's only the latest phone that's called "Galaxy Nexus". Most other phones are called Nexus XYZ.

As for your original question, there is no dates. I've not heard of any rumors other than their expecting several Nexus devices this fall. So little is known.

Personally the current price of $350 for an unlocked is a great deal and if you where interested in a phone get that one. I don't think any new Nexus phone is going to be that cheap, esp. w/o a contract.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote