View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:48 AM   #9
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdes View Post
Thank you for your suggestion but I think the one you mention carries tft-lcd screen which is supposed to be more tiresome for the eyes than e-ink screen- correct me if I am wrong.
You probably won't find a definite answer for that. Too many variables, there are bad and good LC displays.
One likely cause for eye-strain may be the background light. Some people are more sensitive to that than others.

--

It isn't a true CoolEr, but my device didn't give me any trouble yet. (Aside from software, and half of that was my own fault :-)
Although, the hardware should be almost the same. Weird. But then, wouldn't Kobo also have hardware trouble? Perhaps CoolEr was too cheap for the good stuff...
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote