Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
My boss knows what Hyperlinks are and explains that they require wireless and a browser. It sounds, however, like this is not what you need. You are looking for support for hyperlinks within a book (such as GA Russell gave the example of "takes you immediately to the end of chapter for an endnote".

Let me get some answers.

And, Mr. Griffonwing, I am a little tactless today as I am working 16 hour days to help get the Pocket PRO shipments out. It is bedlam here right now!
I have no idea how your boss got to be boss being so clueless about his business.

Anyway, download the ePub in this thread... https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54886 It is the first volume of the Haggard eBooks that HarryT made. Just run it with ADE for your computer and just start at the first page and go forward a few pages until you see the contents page. All the links to the various chapters are hyperlinks within the one ePub file. With the EZ Reader and Pocket PRO, you should be able to navigate to any one of those and then select the one you want and be taken to that part of the book. This is something that needs to be fixed ASAP if not sooner.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote