View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
Selzernium
Enthusiast
Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-505
Calibre pdf-to-lrf Problem

Hej!

First I must say I love calibre really my (new and shiny) 505sc would be a lot poorer without it. So thank you kovidgoyal.

I have updated calibre to the new version 0.4.84 but since then i am having pdf conversion problems here is the latest error message which I hope you will help me overcome it.

Quote:
('ConversionError', u"pdftohtml version 0.39
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "parallel.py", line 915, in worker
File "parallel.py", line 873, in work
File "F:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\ebooks\lrf\any\c onvert_from.py", line 173, in main
File "F:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\ebooks\lrf\any\c onvert_from.py", line 143, in process_file
File "F:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\ebooks\lrf\pdf\c onvert_from.py", line 93, in process_file
File "F:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\ebooks\lrf\pdf\c onvert_from.py", line 54, in generate_html
ConversionError: pdftohtml version 0.39
Selzernium is offline   Reply With Quote