View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #50
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Firstly, these are my personal opinions and comments and should not be seen as those of my employer

The Fozzy comments are amusing. For privacy reasons I cannot comment on whom may or may not be employed here, but I might have heard "Wocka Wocka Wocka!" floating through the air on a few occasions

As for the subject of folders. Firstly, 'demanding' a feature probably isn't going to endear you to the development team, 'requesting' would be better.

Secondly, there could be business reasons why folders are not yet implemented, for example; other business led features are higher priority. There are things I'd like to see implemented in the iOS app, but the priorities of the business come first, and this can push other things out of a release.

Thirdly, it could well be that folders have been previously discussed, but discounted for various reasons, for example; time taken to implement vs percentage of user base who would use that functionality, especially alongside the shelf/shelves functionality.