View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbtrans View Post
hi all,
My pocket edge softbricked on me according to my friend from corrupted data does any one have the original software (dingo 1.6) I don't want the one that will losee all my saved data.

As Filark says, we need much more information.

If your PE has locked up so that all the normal resets do not work then trying to restore by using anything other than a golden update or a serial cable isn't going to work.

If you were prudent and saved your important 'must not loose' data to the external SD card then it is safe. Likewise if you did nightly backups of your data to a computer or Dropbox then it is still safe. If you did none of those then, unless you can solve the problem with a serial cable, your data is most probably gone.

Just remember, data not backed up is not important data.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote