View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
I like Mantano also, but I have a question. Is there a setting to NOT right justify text? I much prefer a slightly ragged right margin to numerous hyphenated words at the end of lines. I've even seen where the last word on a screen is hyphenated, with the end of the word on the next screen. I find that very distracting, and would much prefer a ragged right margin. But I haven't found a setting for this. Am I overlooking it somehow?

Thanks.
SteveK
After a second look I think you might be able to change it if you go to Themes > Edit default and then play around with the settings.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote