View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #14
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I was really good and turned off the internet browsing. I try to not take pics and beam them and videos over to my phone for viewing (still working on that part ) and I've tried to not "discover" what else it does... I promise

My internet was down the other day. The phone managed to save me with it's Edge/3G .
Lets see I use my phone for:
* Checking RSS-feeds
* Texting
* Twitter
* Podcast
* GPS
* Browsing
* Checking mail
* Playing Chess
* Listening to music
It's a small command-centre

The only thing I miss on my old "Can only make calls/text"-phone was the outstanding battery life.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote