View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
OK, after removing all but .epub, .pdb, and .txt files, as well as many whole folders, the processing completed so that the home page would stay up. But there are a number of issues. I had to bring it down to 5051 files, 2.1GB on the SD (per windows). Device Information, Micro SD: 12736MB of 14748MB (2012MB used, close enough) BUT the library is only showing 763 ebooks.

I can start adding back folders to see which contain files that Kobo can't process. It looks to be a long term process.

I have to point out that I have no problem reading these files on my other readers.
When you find the book, can I have a look it? I'd like to see if I can work out what is wrong. At the least, running epubcheck against it should be interesting. And I'll see what I can do about getting it to Kobo.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote