View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #26
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
@entodoays
I use my highlighting feature extensively to mark words in my ePubs for correction later. I have been having the hanging problem described here. It always seems to be the dictionary lookup that hangs up. I have even had gibberish show up in the definition area.

I am hoping that a replacement of the dictionary partition will solve this issue.
--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote