View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #13
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
Hi! I kinda stumbled into this thread and now I have a question. I read some fanfics at a different site which says it is based on "efiction, coppermine, and phpbs with customizations". I gave a shot at using this ?action line above to see if I could combine a story. It didn't work, only showed one chapter at a time, but then I found that each chapter has a different sid! So chapter 1 had a sid of 2670 and chapter 2 had a sid of 2690! Ugh! Any way you know of to get around that wrinkle? Any tip?

I'm thinking the site isn't an efiction site. I run an efiction archive and when you add a new chapter the story id does not change. I'm not sure how to get around the Twilight.net problem with it only displaying one chapter at a time.

One of the reasons I love the efiction archive is because it gives the users the option to read chapter by chapter or as a single file. Which gives more flexibility to the authors as well.

There have to be other twilight archives...ones that don't have black background and what looks like red fonts.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote