View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
The problem with DNAML's offering is that there is no way to test it without first buying the program. And considering that DNAML has its own proprietary ebook format, I wonder why they created what they claim is 100% perfect PDF-to-epub software rather than PDF-to-DNAML.

If anyone from MR does plunk down the $99, I hope they'll post an indepth review. I find DNAML's claims for the software questionable, although they may be accurate -- but without a trial version, I'm not sure it is worth $99 to find out.

Last edited by rhadin; 09-17-2009 at 09:34 AM.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote