View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Given that I only have a Dell Axim x51v, an iPod Touch (1st Gen but 'jailbroken'), two Cybook Gen 3s, a desktop (WinXP) and a netbook (WinXP, Dell Mini 12), what app can I get to test out ADE? Let me know and I'll do so.

Derek
Why not make some ePub books and then have a look at them and see if they might work on Mobile ADE. Or if they can be, post them and then we have have a look and see if they'd work. Mobile ADE has a limit of 300k per flow and a flow is a seperate file. 300k is the uncompressed limit. So if you create a book that's say 500k in size, then each part/chapter should be a seperate file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote