View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #96
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
ssholloway, whilst I'm not excluding it, Adobe DRM isn't on my radar yet. I haven't investigated what it would cost but I've read that it is indeed prohibitive. If anyone knows what the costs are, please let me know (although I'm sure there would be an NDA somewhere).
I am not sure as to the cost. Most of the people complaining about the cost are making books that have DRM, not reading DRM. Bluefire is free and has support for DRM so it can't be too expensive just to be able to read DRM books. I think the ADE API (mobile edition) has everything you need.

Dale