View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Ripping my DVDs to the Kindle Fire HD

My daughters, wifey to, are getting a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas. I know it is Wifi enabled but can run out of a Wifi area but just not getting on the web or stream movies etc. We'd like to use the video playback options for when we go on a long drive, train ride, etc.

I had an idea of ripping my DVDs (I do own them and in no way advocate Privacy (especially as you can buy the movie for just under £4 3 months after its release)) but I am unsure with what software to use to get it to a nice quality and also to not occupy alot of the Kindle Fire HDs memory. So I don't want to lose a lot of the quality but would like a small size.

Can anyone recommend a good ripper and what dimensons, file type and size please?

Thank you
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote