View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #85
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
I'm really hoping this means that Amazon is going to announce a new Kindle soon -and I mean really soon, within the next few day- maybe Sony wanted to beat them to it, get some sales from people who were tired of waiting all summer?
Oh God! Me too! But I'm squirming! Those devs at Kobo had me SOOOO convinced they would fix the MOST importnent feature: Searching within the text I'm reading. They just cadged and promised... and never lived up.

It would(could, ... still) become available in august... 3 days left.

I just doubt..... Ach F*

The Kobo will cost 139€

The new Sony 169€ ??

Any new Kindle ???

The blue blot on my screen has stoped growing, I can live with it a few weeks more.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote