View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
IT jornals are telling me over the next few decades the family PC is going to be taking on more and more jobs around the home and doing more for you.
It's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" things because such predictions have been made for at least the past 50 years. We still don't have flying cars, either.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote