View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #48
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I think you're assuming that I live in Calibre. It is not something I use daily.
I'm not really assuming anything about you. I just hoped people would use care with setting up dropbox, regardless of how often they use Calibre.
For those who use it very seldom, the risk of concurrent use and conflicts seems to me to be very, very, low. That's one of those factors to be considered when weighing convenience against risk.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote