View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordcrasher View Post
I think they could just use a color LCD screen with a higher resolution and use SD card. If they could be able to stay near the current 1150 price I'd love them.
I think that would be a wonderful idea. Break the colour (and low-resolution) barrier with a better LCD screen (ala Palm PDA only bigger) instead of eink! Then they would have to rig some sort of adapter for SM->SD cards and we would be set!!!

I think that ETI's has had the 1150 "colour" LCD screen idea for a while as evident by the last entry in the 'Read Me.txt' from the eBook Publisher install, namely
Code:
	Need a color vs. grayscale viewing option for the Grayscale HalfVGA
	preview to anticipate development of HalfVGA content for color
	devices.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote