View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by xari View Post
Hi, I've been looking for a way to deleted Apps from the Amazon store for a while, but must be overlooking it.

Could you tell me how you did it? Thanks!
You have to do it from the Amazon website, but remember you'll have to repurchase it if you ever want it again if you do this. Log in to the Amazon website and click on the App store on the left sidebar. I think there is a choice there for My Apps and Devices. Click there and you'll see a list of your apps. Click on it and choose the Action dropdown box on the right, then choose Delete. Done!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote