View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #43
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardwillie View Post
I'm just a little jealous I can't have them all , I'm up to three which is a good start. I'm thinking a fourth may come into play when Plastic Logic releases or when the first color one comes out.

Nice comparison matrix. This is definitely something I like to see, its hard to get a feel for which devices are better than others because most people only have one device so you have to go off of multiple perspectives, this is great because you get to have one person compare them all to see what the pluses and minuses are on a first hand perspective. Great thread
I'm happy to "experiment" for you guys.
If you've got any specific questions...
I guess, tomorrow I'll use my stopwatch, to actually measure boot-time, restart from standby and things like that.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote