View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
I was just browsing around and saw this.
I haven't tried it with Calibre but on Windows computers (if you are using one for your library) there is a text to speech function built in. If you do a search on your computer for 'text to speech', you can choose your voices, etc. in the text to speech properties dialog box. You will have to experiment, and you will probably need a microphone, because the text to speech function works with the voice recognition software. It's been years since I've played with this, but if I remember correctly, not all programs will work with the text to speech function. Another $ option is Dragon Naturally Speaking, which has a text to speech function as well.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote