View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@meme -- I didn't think it was possible, but there's a lot of Sigil features I'm only scratching the sureface. Never hurts to ask.

A lot of books seem to have that back and forth, and if it were easy enought for me, I thought I could include it. I'll still try the current method, and hopefully I'll be able to keep things streight.

Based on your comments, I'd envison (from my side of the keyboard)

1. Enter ID for End Note

e.g. <id = EN0001>

2. Enter Link to the End Note

e.g. <href: ...#EN0001>

3. AND OPTIONAL at that point, add a ID to the Text and a corresponding Link at the End Note

e.g. <href: ...#EN0001><id = hrefEN0001> and
<id = EN0001><href: ... #hrefEN001>

@mrmike -- since it's an option to add the 'reverse' link, you could still just link to the same ID from one or more places

Paul

Last edited by phossler; 11-30-2012 at 12:20 PM.
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote