View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #126
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
what model was yours? my mom's dell laptop broke down just after her warranty ended. so did my friend's dell. i'm using an asus netbook right now. small and sturdy, and pretty light.
I currently have two Dell laptops. A small 11.6" model, the Inspiron 11Z, which I take away with me on trips, and use in bed (yes, I know that's sad! ), and my main laptop which is again an Inspiron (I forget the model number) with a 15" screen. Both are about 2-3 years old now.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote