View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Very nice! Useful for browsing the "My Kindle Content" folder which rarely has filenames that are meaningful to humans.

I'm using Windows Vista, and have had no issues--I do have to manually add the columns to the "details" view, but that's not an issue at all. The covers only seem to work on medium or above icons, but that makes sense.

Thanks for the effort... and for sharing it (and the source).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote