View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #10
Shasta_d
Shasta_d began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
yeah i understood what you meant... and i figured the easiest way would be to move the contents of the folder out and then only allow a few basic fonts to remain to figure out the issue. However that did nothing. I guess that i didn't explain very well as there is nothing .. i mean nothing other than font files in the font directory. I understand what the debugging shows but I'm telling you i opened the font folder.. made sure nothing was hidden and i have nothing but fonts in there.. no subdirectories so it's hard to do what you ask other than as i tried by elminatinng everything and putting only basic fonts back. I did a clean disk and reg clean and nothing has helped. don't know where debugger is getting htat info but it's not from the font folder that i am looking at and it's the only one in the windows folder as far as I can tell.

The link you listed dopeangel does not have a download link got any software related to fonts. but thanks.

i think i'm going to give up. i don't know what else to try other than reformating and i don't need to convert that one file enough to redo windows when nothing else has a problem .. that i know of anhow.

thanks,
shasta
Shasta_d is offline   Reply With Quote